What is included in a comprehensive evaluation?
A comprehensive evaluation is tailored to every client’s individual needs, but typically consists of:
- Initial consultation with Dr. Oak
- Review of available background records, including but not limited to: results of previous assessments, standardized test scores, school records, medical history, and work samples
- Administration, when appropriate, of student, parent, and teacher questionnaires
- Psycho-educational Assessment
- Feedback session with Dr. Oak to ensure clients and/or parents fully understand results
Dr. Oak is also available for consultation with school and medical personnel to ensure wrap-around services and in order to craft personalized strategies.
Oak Psychological Services will provide a comprehensive written report that may include the following:
- Summaries of previous medical, cognitive, and educational assessments
- Detailed interpretative score report
- Comprehensive analysis of your child’s unique profile of strengths and weaknesses
- Diagnostic impressions for identified disorders, if applicable
- A strategy plan including specific recommendations for supporting academic, behavioral, and/or emotional improvement
- Suggested recommendations for interventions for both the home and school environments
Back to services